Luxurious Villa with Pool and Guesthouse Perched Above St. Paul de Vence
Price on request
8 rooms - 6 bedrooms - 270 m² - View : Sea Village
Reference 65351 — This exclusive, meticulously maintained private estate was designed by famed architect André Svetchine. This beautiful example of the renowned architect’s style enjoys a mix of sea views and the medieval town of St. Paul de Vence from its bright rooms. Only 5 minutes from Saint Paul and 15 minutes from Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport, this splendid Villa is surrounded by 6,300m² of landscaped grounds with a mature garden of Mediterranean trees and plants. Large terraces surround the Villa and its 16m overflow swimming pool provide a myriad of choices for places to dine or simply relax.
• Impressive Entrance Hall, balustrade staircase
• Bright living room, with trademark feature fireplace, opens directly onto the vast main terrace via two large double French doors
• A private master bedroom with fireplace features a large walk-in closet, luxurious bathroom with tub, shower and separate toilet
• Kitchen with Bulthaup appliances
• The Villa provides two individual Bedroom Suites; all with en suite bathrooms, one with a private terrace and the other with views of the garden and surroundings
• Guest bathroom
• Laundry room and pantry
• Ample storage
• Technical room with central heating and boiler
• A large, detached office. This in-law unit, with French doors opening to the garden, includes its own bathroom and can be used either as an office or a separate apartment.
A thoughtfully-converted 18th century bergerie, formerly used for housing sheep, provides further accommodation. This charming outbuilding overlooks the pool and is presently used as a Guesthouse but is also suitable for live-in Guardians, at a discrete distance from the Villa; ensuring complete seclusion for the occupants of both properties.
• Beautiful kitchen with access to an outdoor dining room and wood grill
• Two bedrooms, both with attached baths
• A large living room with wood stove
The Garden and Pool:
Designed by a landscape architect, the garden is the pièce de résistance of the estate. The property has several large terraces which overlook the pool and St. Paul.
• Spectacular views
• Absolute privacy
• Very well maintained
• 16m heated overflow swimming pool
• 6,300 m2 (!) terrain
• Guesthouse dated from the 18th century, with summer kitchen and BBQ
• Close to galleries, shops, restaurants and St. Paul de Vence
• Driveway and parking for several cars
• Jeu de boules court
• Large garage
• Burglar system
• Sprinkler system
Areas : 2 Kitchens, 1 Master bedroom, 1 Walk-in closet, 1 Study, 1 Garage, 1 Land (6253sq m), 6 Bathrooms, 5 Bedrooms
Services : Air-conditioning, Caretaker house, Sprinkler system, Barbecue, Alarm system, Caretaker, Intercom, Electric gate, Security door, Video security, Bowling green, Swimming pool.
- Legal informations :
- Property tax : 6,422 €
- Personal property tax : 8,807 €
- View our Fee plans
63, boulevard de Cessole
Phone : +33 4 93 72 94 11
Fax : +33 9 57 24 33 43